Main Bunch Nov 27th Run

Guest EPCC

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I was a member of the club some decades ago although I have no doubt been long forgotten.

Anyway, intend to dust down the old Holdsworth and make a comeback on Sunday.

I know I have mooted doing this for the past few weeks but have being doing overtime

every sunday as I have to get all the giros issued to ensure my clients have a nice xmas.

the customer is king.

Hi guys,

I was a member of the club some decades ago although I have no doubt been long forgotten.

Anyway, intend to dust down the old Holdsworth and make a comeback on Sunday.

I know I have mooted doing this for the past few weeks but have being doing overtime

every sunday as I have to get all the giros issued to ensure my clients have a nice xmas.

the customer is king.

I'm sure some of your so called clients will be overjoyed your putting in all those extra hours, while the vast majority of them are searching an non existing job market

John, I am just a worker bee. Not my place to question how global economics work.

Sure things are grim all round. I may even have to downgrade from assos to castelli when it comes to future apparel purchases. But remember, we are in this together.

This has been a broadcast by the Paisley branch of the monster and looney party.

George strides off through the Glennifer Braes car park, pauses, and stares intently at the vista as patriotic bagpipe music plays, camera pans left to view Ferguslie.

"Vote Donnelly" scrolls across the screen.

Guys,

Just gone 07.30 hrs and I've stuck my nose out the door. Not looking good, which prompted check on met site - looks even worse 20-23 mph winds with rain chucked in, with gusts inexcess of 45-50mph :shock: . I'm keen but not that keen. Alas, discretion out voted valour - me thinks long turbo session indoors are today's standing orders. May venture out later in the day if winds ease of a little.

Cheers

Mark