Main Bunch Nov 27th Run

Guest EPCC

Five of jwcc strongest riders went out today and enjoyed an at times hard run into the wind round the coast the largs five were me Chung Daryl Charlie George Largs the up the small climb and home the question to be asked is where were the ayrshire team answer under their pink duet

Indeed, it was a day for the hard men (and I came along too) tough going along thru gourock into that wind but was quite enjoyable in a way. I even took the kilbirnie pseudo sprint altho that was more down to gravity than anything else. Billy I think u mean paul and mark were under their pink duvets, there again, I can also see those two doing a pink duet!

• Life Members

Hi Paul,

I'll take that as a compliment.

Just to make you feel even more guilty. Not only did I turned up, but I had to crawl out of my sick bed to be with my dedicated club mates who I could not disappoint, knowing how important my presence is in the bunch. :grin:

I have been suffering with stomach bug for the last couple of days, thinking I would be ok this morning. But how wrong was I, every time big gorgeous George hit the front I just couldn't hold on to his wheel cause I just wasn't able to get my speed up. I nearly chucked it before Inverkip, however the smell of the Bagel Basket was too good to miss. So I just soldiered on, but thanks to the guys, especially Darrly for dragging me to Largs.

Tough conditions, but fun run! Glad that I went out!

See you all next week!

Chung

Chapeau Chung. You put a good shift in & will no doubt reap the benefits in Italy. I had no idea I was giving you a hard time-it's the 1st time that has happened! No doubt you will have your revenge in the very near future. Gormless George.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Well done the famous five! I came down out of curiosity to see who was daft enough to go to largs in that weather.I however decided to take the real mans option and go mtn biking with Tony, we acended the great heights of car park in the sky waded rivers ( well perhaps a stream) got lost on the wild moors above Barrhead fought off wild cows and horses, but being wheelers we triumphed, no bagel stop for us just cold feet.

well done to everyone that managed a cycle to day. Bring on next sunday.

iain

Meanwhile back in Garnocksideland, I, unashamedly, sat back and enjoyed the infrequent pleasure of a 2nd cup of earl grey of a Sunday morning whilst cosying up to my pink duvet, watching the trees get hammered in the wind and the rain lash the street. Up there for thinking, down there for pedalling.

Admittedly I was tempted. Fully lycra'd and cleated but didn't think anyone foolhardy enough to venture out. How wrong was I? Perhaps being slightly further west than most I get a sneak preview of what's on its way weather wise. And before the he doth protest too much comments start flying, I did wimp out. See I've said now, no more cheap shoots about my colour choices when it comes to bed linen - its relaxing and helps me sleep.

Gorgeous,

You were asked to employ the upmost discretion regards that matter. Please return said item when you've finished cutting out your pattern - gonna be a wee doll and get your missus to wash it too this time, just in case you tried it on - my nightie that is! :shock: .

M x