Main Bunch 2nd October

Guest EPCC

George

I don't know mark might know but I would think 50 ish miss the stop and you would be back very early mind you that might lead to a zone 3 ride and you know that and crimson shorts are not permitted :flamethrower

Guys,

The run is circa 55 miles and relatively flat - Dundonald Hill is optional. 3 and a wee bit hours on the road easy, about 4 with cafe stop depending how much cake you have. Back in Johnstone by 1 pm assuming no technical issues, dawdling at the back, getting lost, falling off and/or being kidnapped by ayrshire folk (I know you lot think we all run about barefoot, swigging moonshine and playing banjos of the duelling variety). So don't you go frettin' now cousin George, we'll make right sure we deliver you back to your kinfolk well before lighting up time. MF you're more than welcome to join us.

see y'all at 9 bells on the Lord's day

Only drip a drip handful drip of drip really drip really drip nails (galvanised so we don't rust) drip cyclists drip braved drip the drip light drip drizzle drip today drip. Paul McD, the Furry Kneed one, Ian aka steve Couttie, Greg and myself. A couple of the 30 Milers joined us for a bit before swinging off to do their own thing. Made our way over to Stewarton and then down to Irvine to take in a bit of the cycle X. A welcome cafe stop to warm up a little at the harbourside before a brisk run back up the road. 50 miles in my clock. Not a bad morning out all told.

Cheers for the company, guys.

M

Well done guys to be fair the rain was only half of the reason I didn't come out to play the other half was cava taps and red wine so did an hour on the turbo

We should do the troon run on the 30th as we missed it.

Must be getting mad as I can't wait to start training again this rest is no good Stoooopid!

Mark, it's fereneze not furryneze :grin: The café stop was a bonus bacon roll, scone jam and cream, pot of tea (3 cups) for under a fiver. Chung eat your heart out. Thanks for the company guys and keeping the pace manageable well almost! George if you have the nerve to read this, you are a big blouse. :grin:

John.

what can I say? You guys are a perspiration :lol:

Of course, myself & Billy are in our rest phases & you will ultimately pay the price next summer when we hit our carefully planned

peak. Until I hit this "dialled in" display of power I will have to rely on sheer class to get by.

Just hope it isny hosing down for next week's audax.

What was I thinking.

Oh! b.t.w.-ferenze john-shut it. :icon_mooning