Your clubrooms need you

ginty001

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2023 Subscriptions

Great days work today. Original plans were to get the outside sorted and get the inside ready for a coat of paint. But a Joansin gremlin snuck in on Friday on and sorted the grass cutting, which was gonna be our toughest task, so big thanks for that, you know who you are Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

So that left us with a few extra bodies, so we sent Paul Mcd off to B&Q, and now the place has had a coat of paint, and just another 2 hour stint will see the glossing done, so watch out for my next post...

Remember, the more people we have the quicker it will be, i reckon we could get it finished in 2 hours...

Big thanks to all the guys and gals who pitched in today :grin::grin:

• 2023 Subscriptions

Round 2....

Looking for another couple of hours help please A wee bit of help.

I reckon with at least half a dozen or so bodies we could have a 2nd coat and the glossing done in 2 hours !!!!

Who'd be up for it next Monday evening from 7-9pm????

Cheers

Ian.....

• 2023 Subscriptions

Another big thanks to the guys who popped down to muck in tonight, we're nearly there, another wee coat of gloss on the skirtings and doors and that's the main hall finished, Oh ya dancer ! another hour or so should see it through....

The Jets need access to the hall for their end of season day a week on Saturday, so the place need to be cleared, so would look to spend an hour or so next Monday night to see it through...... be nice to see some different faces ;-) no offence to the guys who've been down of course :lol:

Cheers Ian...........