David T 23.04 ''

Phil 23.18 ''

Greg B 24.11

Iain C 24.17 ''

Mark O 24.29 ''

Mike F 25.49 ''

Ginty 25.55 ''

Colin McP 26.43 ''

Sorry for getting Mark and Phil's time muxed ip at the initial read out - just checking you were awake. Some good times on a blustery night. Thanks to me for timekeeping and Richard for shoving off. £24.00 collected.

Mary

• 2023 Subscriptions

Mary - thank you very much for time keeping. Much appreciated. I will put the £24 in the club account in the next day or two.

Kenny - hadn't realised that you did a PB until you had gone, especially on a windy night. Chapeau! Oh ya dancer !

Richard - thanks for holding up at the start. Not sure how to take your comment of "I'm the heaviest of the night", while you were holding me up! :lol:;-) Lovely new steed! 8-)

R

Second Kenny's post - thanks Mary for timekeeping, car key keeping and what ever else you were asked to keep this evening. Tough headwind to the turn the weeeee on the return. Still some respectable times being posted. PB for Mr Christie on a less than perfect night certainly deserved a mention, well done that man.

Very nice new machine, Richard. Temptation coming at me from all angles in the new bike dept!!!

Cheers

Mark

• Members

Richard - thanks for holding up at the start. Not sure how to take your comment of "I'm the heaviest of the night", while you were holding me up! :lol:;-) Lovely new steed! 8-)

Best to take it with a big pinch of salt, Ramsay, cos I'm not sure it's strictly true. ;-)

Special well done to Mary, whose task was made all the more complicated on the night by a pesky Courier who cycled down the slip road and shouted, "Number five" as he went past. :grin:

• 2023 Subscriptions

Muchos gracious Mary and Richard, I was going to use my efforts at the Pendle Predator on Sunday as my excuse for my woeful performance tonight, but the fact that my Lancashire companions Kenny and Iain threw in a couple of cracking times robbed me of that one :cry::cry:

Well done to the rest, a lot of good times on a tough night...

Ian

Yep - thanks indeed to Mary and Richard (he of the superbly chosen, understated & classy new steed!)

Well done to all, particularly Mr Christie on his further PB on a less than ideal night - showing the benefits of a quiet and relaxing, non-race oriented Sunday run in rural Lancashire!

Iain