Bunch 9th june

Guest EPCC

Guest EPCC

I thought i would lead on this post but not in the practice as i am not a coach so here it is.

1845 crossslee grand depart normal bunch ride easy pace.

monkey house hard as you like regroup at top easy ride to Bishopton/ greenock road,

Paceline greenock road westferry ( Bail out options at woodhall and short cut re group top of clune) Clune as hard as you like regroup at top.

Paceline through Kilmacolm until Left turn BOW

Increase pace in paceline onto georgetown sprint at the end if you want.

Objective

Flowing paceline training. ( Group) Climbing technique ( individual) high intensity training but staying as group this should be obtainable by using gears and cadence.

Are we up for this, we could do some sessions then change it after a few weeks but whatever we are doing we need to make everybody aware at the meeting point.

What do you all think

• 2023 Subscriptions

Alan

We turn left off the georgetown road past the doctors surgery take a couple of country roads then emerge onto the langbank road at top of houston.We head down the Langbank road and turn right at Formakin up the hill then left past ingliston riding centre then right onto Bishopton road. We then turn left to Westferry.You may need your mbchb to understand this

• Committee

Kenny

The A811 worked!

Great night tonight. Nice to see lots of club jerseys. Not too hard and well controlled along Westferry. You couldn't have put a credit card between the riders' elbows in the two lines.

Managed to sandbag Phil by lying about the Clune finish point. :icon_mooning (Sorry) Even so he still flew past me.

A

I was cursing you and Mark for your constant "next layby!" refrain up there.

Anyway, I apologise to all concerned for my sudden stop on the road back to Bridge of Weir. I was turning off and didn't think you lot were so close. The cycling gods got their revenge on me this morning by exploding my rear tub at the exact half way point between home and work.

Had a great ride last night, will be ou again next week, I reckon.