Sunday Dec 6th

P McDonald

After yet another enriching week at work the prospect of some bracing coastal air to clear the cobwebs is very tempting especially as the cross at Irvine is off.

That said the forecast, as general consensus agrees, is pretty dodgy.

Will follow the posts and may come done for a turbo sesh.

P.S. Would the Flandrians not laugh in the face of a wee bit of cold.........snow.......... ice even up the 20% pave of the (icy) bergs Oh ya dancer !

Davie

• 2023 Subscriptions

Darryl

Thanks for your help out this morning - it was very handy even though you don't know it yet!

I took the liberty of borrowing your back wheel after getting a puncture half way through the turbo session.

Some info for the techies - Campag 10 speed cassette (yes I had to cross over to the dark side) runs fine with Sram 10 speed levers.

PMcD

Oh ya dancer !

• 2024 Subscriptions
Darryl

Thanks for your help out this morning - it was very handy even though you don't know it yet!

I took the liberty of borrowing your back wheel after getting a puncture half way through the turbo session.

Some info for the techies - Campag 10 speed cassette (yes I had to cross over to the dark side) runs fine with Sram 10 speed levers.

PMcD

Oh ya dancer !

Glad the bike got used by someone! Got a bug myself:(

Darryl,

I took a run over to the club rooms and the conditions on the larger roads was OK if you were a bit cautious and kept your eyes open - wouldn't have fancied it too much in a bunch though and definately no prospect of any farm watch special routes.

Davie