Xmas Curry Night

Darryl Gunson

• 2024 Subscriptions

Hi All

Quite a few people at the Arran trip expressed interest in squeezing in a social night before Xmas. The usual format has been to go for a curry and a few drinks somewhere reasonably local. So, we need to act fairly quick before calendars fill up. There are only three weeks left anyway.

Last time we went to the Bridge of Weir. Alternatives are: Shimlas in Johnstone or the one in Paisley. There are other possibilities if people prefer.

From past nights, Fridays seem to be preferred.

So, Who? Where? and which Friday? I can only make it the 4th (this Friday) or the 11th.

Cheers

Darryl

• 2023 Subscriptions

Could do 11th.

Just to be controversial can I suggest Shimlas in Johnstone because its easier transport for the majority - I'm with Alan on the Paisley curry house - I think our standards are higher now, especially after the Arran accommodation!!

Will go wherever anyway

PMcD

Oh ya dancer !

• 2023 Subscriptions

Not going to make it, as I'm off to ride the Santacross World Champs in Mull. :grin:

Just in case you think I'm telling porkies:-

http://www.scottishcyclocross.org.uk/20 ... -mull.html

http://santacrossworlds.blogspot.com/

Have a good curry and beer. Hello, beer !!

Cheers

Ramsay.

P.S. - Anyone know where I can get a cheap santa suit?

• 2024 Subscriptions

Dear All

The Curry Night is this Friday. Some wanted BOW, and others preferred the Shimla in Johnstone. So, because we went to BOW last time, I'll book a table at the Johnstone Shimla for 8pm. We could meet for a drink before if you wish, in Cones, say at 7.30.

See you all there.

Darryl

• 2024 Subscriptions

Dear All

I'm sorry to say I won't be able to make it tonight after all. I've been off work with a bug today and haven't been able to get out of my bed. Still feeling pretty grotty.

The table is booked under my name for 8pm. Have a good night and hopefully I'll catch up with you soon.

Seasons Greetings

Darryl