Presentation 2008

Kenny MacDonald

• Members

Tickets now on sale for presentation on 31st. Janaury

These can be booked online now

Cost is £10 per ticket

Prizewinners detailed below , can you respond asap to let us know if attending and number of tickets required.

In no particular order :-

R BINNIE

D RAYMOND

J MACDONALD

G HAMILTON

C CROMBIE

I COWDEN

R MUIRHEAD

J DALY

F KENNEDY

I GRANT

I MANSON

V BEGG

C MACAULAY

G BALDEN

L SCALLY

M FERGUSON

A MCLEAN

M MULLHOLLAND

P MCDONALD

B THOMSON

D MULLHOLLAND

L MULLHOLLAND

K MCLEAN

NUMBERS LIMITED SO BE QUICK :rockets

Deadline for catering numbers Friday 23rd. January

Are you coming in fancy dress again this year Alan!

I will take a ticket as Mr. Mark Baumont will be presenting me with a prize, "eejit of the year" Kenny Mac told me this is a highly sought after prize, so I'm well chuffed.

:shock: light emmitting diode zep who ??? more chance of the graff zep.. :lol: .naw its def a ceilidh, fancy dress optional..gay gordons in lycra ? the mind boggles... lots of good dances and will teach you some new ones ....that's assuming your fit enough after all these roller sessions,( without cafe stops) looking forward to seeing you all again... may be out this sun.

cheers ian Hello, beer !! .

• 2023 Subscriptions

JWCC presentation dance 2008

Hope you've made plans to come along! Seven pm 'till late, look forward to seeing you there.

Here's a quick summary of the great night we have in store. Celebration, drinking and dancing:

Guest of Honour Aileen McGlynn OBE, double gold medallist at the 2008 Paralympic Games and surely the highest profile JWCC member ever. Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

Guest speaker Mark Beaumont, world record holder. The fastest man to circumnavigate the globe on a bike. Many tales to tell! :smash

2008 presentation: recording all the achievements of last season. Many pieces of silverware to present and winners to applaud. Who will be the rider of the year? This is not necessarily the fastest rider, or the one who won most events. Rather a special award for an individual who has progressed the most or has recorded an outstanding achievement. We also present the club member of the year award to recognise efforts made to keep the Johnstone 'ganging forward'. Last but not least, the hammock award, to the club member with the most interesting 'alternative' contribution to club life. :oops:

Hot buffet: because all this awards stuff is hungry work :lol:

Cheap bar prices: because the dancing is thirsty work Hello, beer !!

Fine music: provided by Ian Simmet and crew. Ceilidh the night away, with Ian taking the lead to talk you through the dancing if you're a novice. :rockband

Tickets available at the club rooms this Thursday evening, Sunday morning at the bunch run, next Tuesday evening, and next Thursday evening. Please post online or pm me to let us know you're coming so we can confirm numbers for catering.

Venue:

Johnstone Bowling Club

40 Park Rd

Johnstone

Renfrewshire

PA5 8LR