Jump to content

Reliability Run 1, Sunday 3rd Feb Tour Of Renfrewshire

Recommended Posts

Weather is looking clear just now. Cold, damp, forecast sleet. The ride is on.

I'll get down to open the clubhouse for around 8:45-ish. If someone from the 9:30 group can plot up then, they can have my keys, provided they can arrange to have them back at the clubhouse for us getting back.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Late, sensible decision to call off the reliability this morning. 

Thanks to all who made the effort to turn up, and who brought food with them. 

Hopefully the weather will be better next week.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.