Main Bunch 22/07/18

• 2023 Subscriptions

Glen its pretty much Strachur to Shiela's diner otw to Dunoon, from club rooms its about 130km to Dunoon 

Planned route = 8.00am leave clubrooms 160km+  Lunch + ferry ETA with no mechanicals and Greenock and clune 3-4pm

Georges Longer way home ETAmaretto 5-6pm

Sound about right George?

I might make this but it will be not until morning I will know 100%

8 minutes ago, PaulL said:

Glen its pretty much Strachur to Shiela's diner otw to Dunoon, from club rooms its about 130km to Dunoon 

Planned route = 8.30 leave clubrooms 160km+  Lunch + ferry ETA with no mechanicals and Greenock and clune 3-4pm

Georges Longer way home ETAmaretto 5-6pm

Sound about right George?

I might make this but it will be not until morning I will know 100%

Thanks Paul this makes it clearer although I believe it’s  8am at club rooms ;-) will be at club rooms at 8 will confirm am but should be done and I’ll come back via clune 

• Life Members

I plan to go part of the route as time constrain tomorrow, will be bailing at the roundabout just before the turn for Arrochar and head back via Glen Fruinn!

So will get youse at the bridge for 8.30am ......... 

Cheers

• 2023 Subscriptions

So, how good was that?

full monty of Arrochar then over the rest and hells glen. All at a businesslike pace.

After the ferry, Couttie & I turned right and went up the cut. Iain turned left at the top to head home via the whynn while I went right, to Largs and up the Haylie.

126 miles for me.

Going along the track into Paisley, I thought I’d  overdone it and began hallucinating as I passed a young guy riding a Pinarello Dogma, complete with deep section carbons-and wing mirrors stuck where the bar plugs go. He was wearing trainers too. 

Appaled.