Sunday 29th

• 2023 Subscriptions

Just clocked the weather forecast on BBC news there. Potential for rain, snow & 70mph winds tomorrow.

I was hoping to hang a washing out.

Don't mind an occasional soaking but going out in that is plain dangerous so will give it a bye.

• Life Members

Boy, that was a windy morning! :-(

Not one to enjoy the turbo I must admit, I decided to head out this morning for a "wee" spin despite the not very favourable weather forecast :-)

I managed to get 2 other "keen" cyclist out this morning, Peter Graham & his friend Jim (also from Mearns) the 3 of us headed out from Mearns up the A77 to the delight of a block head wind all the way to Fenwick. Our plan was to go as far as Kilmours, but the wind was just brutal. It took us more than an hour to get to the point of return but on the way back with a tail wind, we managed it in less than 30 minutes :-)

We should have cycled to Edinburgh & take the train back given this strong Westerly wind today, that would have been ideal! :-)

Having restored my core body temperature back to normal after a hot bath, I'm away for an afternoon siesta now!

Still a good wee spin outside despite the weather .................... I kept thinking about cycling in Majorca today :-) please bring on the sunshine next Sunday :-)

Cheers

Chung