25 TT Sunday 5

Guest EPCC

• 2023 Subscriptions

You boys have good luck and enjoy. I'll think about you as I relax on my cruise around the med.

Actually, that middle bit is a lie. I won't think about you at all.

Guest EPCC

Really nice course , was going well on way out caught and passed three or four riders before the turn, weather was pretty good I thought, way back felt a bit sticky then with about five to go started dying a slow death power dropped and I struggled to stay on top of any gear finished in 61 and a bit minutes ( unofficial ) still first 25 that I have finished this year so relatively happy

Guest EPCC

Problem with times seem to be 1 minute out so Coutie is either really pissed as he did 60 dead or content with a 61 either way he beat me by 42 seconds

Did get the times but forgot them

Guest EPCC

Coutie now 60 dead think I will complain and get mine changed , guy in front of me now finished over two minutes in front of me my arse

Think the times are a bit of a mess

Well done Coutie just think that's equal to a 58 on the westferry

• 2023 Subscriptions

it's funny how timekeepers only get your time wrong if they say you were slower than you'd hoped....

Has anyone ever asked the timekeeper to add a minute to their time?

I rode a 25 TT back in the 1990s and did an unspectacular time. So bad that I left before the prize giving. The timekeeper had me down as 3rd place &, much to my embarrassment, my name was in next day's Glasgow Herald.

Had to phone up the organiser when my cheque came through the post & tell him I was 7 minutes slower than he thought I was.

#brassneck