SATURDAY 23 May - A Run over thé bridge ...........

chung

• Life Members

Hi folks,

Can't make it out this Sunday so planning a cycle on Saturday instead, a bit late in posting but just to see if anyone fancy it, it would be good to have some wheels to suck on. :-) My proposed route is the one I abandoned two Sunday's ago:

Meet 9.45am at South side of the Bridge - Hardgate - Kyber Pass or Milngarvie - Strathblane - Lennoxtown - Crow Road - Fintry - Kippen - Arnprior - B8034 - Port of Monteith - Aberfoyle (Cafe Stop) - Gartmore - "Pipe track" - Dryman - A809 - Croftamie - Cycle Route 7 - Bonhill - Dumbarton - Bridge - Home

Hope to get some company along the way!

Cheers

Chung

• Life Members

Marty, if you do the full route, I'm guessing it'll be after your allocated time before we can get back especially taking into consideration of a cafe/lunch stop. :-(

But, you can always bail out at some point along the route after the Crow Road coming into Fintry, you can head towards Killearn (instead of going to Kippen) then back onto Stockiemuir Road to get on the Cycle Route 7 for Bonhill & home which will definitely get you back home well before the time you have to!

Paul, whats the devil is the matter with your bike? :-) Hope to see you tomorrow!

Cheers

Chung