Chain gang 9th April 6pm depart

charlie p

• 2023 Subscriptions

What a beautiful night for chain gang. Myself Ian porteous Ian Mctavish Paul McDonald Colin McPhee Alan mcbride and Ian Archibald set off from cross lee . Fantastic chain gang skills to bottom of Clune with no one missing a turn. Usual wait for me at top of Clune then another excellent demonstration of chain gang skills till end of georgetown road. Even let Paul McDonald win the sprint cos his birthday. Next week will b 6.15 but will post nearer the time

• 2023 Subscriptions

Well that was pretty painful! Left Johnstone at 1755hours (a bit optimistic i know) but took short cut by Auchans Farm then down Moss Road hoping to catch you's on Georgetown, Could see group up ahead and continued chase until legs we screaming NO! Out of sight by Bishy.

Catch you next week.

Robbie 

Excellent run. Blew at Gryffe but pleased with that given recent form, although, losing to Charlie is becoming all too regular an occurrence! Great pace except when Alan decided to drop a bomb every time he "rolled through". Felt reasonable enough at the end to even get an extra hill in with my liège hat on. PBs all round tonight!

• 2023 Subscriptions

Enjoyable night, the sort of springtime weather you look forward to in the depths of winter!

Legs were empty but glad to have been out anyway.

Well that was pretty painful! Left Johnstone at 1755hours (a bit optimistic i know) but took short cut by Auchans Farm then down Moss Road hoping to catch you's on Georgetown, Could see group up ahead and continued chase until legs we screaming NO! Out of sight by Bishy.

Catch you next week.

Robbie

Its a tough chase, happened to me last year with the bunch in sight along the Georgetown but couldnt catch on. If running a bit late if you go through Houston and past the Monkey House and join at the roundabout after Bishopton then that gives about 10 minutes leeway.