March 1 Hilly Ride

Guest EPCC

• 2023 Subscriptions

For my sins I was born in Scotland so rain doesn't bother me.... Too much. Stability on the other hand has had its moments in the past😟

Anyway the alcohol limit has been reduced in bobby Scotland so I will definitely be over the limit early doors.

3hrs at 180W for me; turbo or outdoors. Bizarrely turbo is probably with more!

The is the (ONLY) likeness between Cav and me is numbers when training in indoors/turbo, albeit his are x2 or x 3 mine!

Fun run today in a sort of twisted way

Weather was not too bad wind was brutal snow shower at the top of the Brisbane glen was cold other than that it was an enjoyable ride only four hardy souls Coutie George and Marty cut the run short so came back over the Healy only because we thought the fairly may have some snow on it

Disappointed to note that there was no bunch ride posted

• 2023 Subscriptions

Not so sure about your appraisal of the weather, Billy. I was soaked by the time I got to the clubrooms & the wind & hailstones over the wall made it tough.

Loch Thom was bracing too :)

Seemed prudent to curtail the ride as was quite tough with just the four of us & the thought of fairlie moor in that wind, no thanks!

Done 3 road rides & 2 turbo this week so kind of my coach to make next week my rest week.

Methinks that peeps thought today was the club run so that's maybe why no-one posted.