Bogs bunch

P McDonald

• 2023 Subscriptions

Plan to get out tomorrow but not if it's Armageddon as I just can't face a 3rd week of torrential rain ( in truth I'll be out regardless as my addiction is beyond the point or being able to make a rational decision when a bike is involved)

Only the hardened/daft chaps of the JWCC Elite Racing Squadra trapped in Renfrew this morning*

One can only assume the usual attendees knew we were coming so met elsewhere :)

Myself, Paul McD, Andy & Mark set off and were joined in Bishy by Darryl & Alan McLean.

The pace was steady until the run into Largs where it was a case of hanging on as the Belgian toothpaste sprayed up from the road.

Still sodden as we left the BB, Mark & I headed up the Haylie as we were still feeling the effects of our midweek weightlifting intro (ouch!)

I believe the other chaps were headed to west Kilbride where poor Andy didn't even have the luxury of an early bath as he had left his car in Paisley :(

Temperature was approaching zero as I shambled home thru elderslie so beware of ice if you are going out early tomorrow.

*him that we don't talk about was there too :( only joshing. Ross is actually quite tolerable :)

Wet, tired legs and a face full of snot was the story of the bogs for me. Started raining at Paisley on the way out and I think it stop as I trundled thru Paisley the way home.

Good fun nonetheless, glad I didn't wimp out. Definitely feeling the effects of my midweek efforts but I was warned. Agree with G if it's frosty overnight the roads will be slick in the morning. Stay safe guys.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Great bogs bunch today. 14 strong. Especially good to see charlie out again and digging in to howwood - chapeau that man first time back out. And a very strong surge for the 30 at Largs which inadvertently led me out and we got a 1-2 :)

Davie B relinquished the cx bike for the day and enjoyed the driest saturday for at least a month.

Pace was quite subdued with a couple of short exceptions into largs and on admiralty circuit.

Ohyadancer!

Are you leaving from your house Paul?

Whose house would he be leaving from?

I am back from the dead & have a new headset which will allow me to steer.

It's just the pedalling problem I have to sort out by Saturday.

60/50 I'll be there :)

• 2023 Subscriptions

Whose house would he be leaving from?

I am back from the dead & have a new headset which will allow me to steer.

It's just the pedalling problem I have to sort out by Saturday.

60/50 I'll be there :)

Regarding pedalling problem George. Apply effort everything else should follow from that ;-)

Andy