October Training Plan

Guest EPCC

• 2023 Subscriptions

Hi Billy,

I've been having a look for a date that might suit for Jane and I to have the test. The dates you originally suggested are nearly all past now...

We could do 24th but it looks like you already have 3 for that night, so would the 29th be any good - I see Carol and Dave have already suggested it so that might be 4 that day?

Thanks,

Graham.

Hi

Those that have not been tortured sorry tested I can do Thursday 31 1830 club rooms

Please post if you are coming

You will need a heart rate monitor and or power the test lasts one hour .start by 1845

Thanks, Billy.

Legs louping as was at 95% for last 10 mins. If nothing else tonight showed I can train harder than I currently do.

Looking forward to the months of pain to come! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Week one nearly completed

How was the turbo sessions ? Zone 4 one should hurt towards the end of the intervals

The three ten blocks are just sore remember 90/95 cadance go any faster and it affects the training

For those that I haven't sent their plan don't worry it's coming had it issues which has been resolved apart from how to use windows 8

Found Mondays turbo a bit pimps but Wednesday was a good workout.

Couldn't do gym last night as legs in shock after 1st weights session in years on Tuesday.

Will go to gym on Sunday morning instead.

Gym owner did tweak my programme a wee bit.

George "The Gun Show" Donnelly. :)