Confined Event - League of 10 No. 7 - Tues 20th

Ramsay

• 2023 Subscriptions

Tuesday 20th July sees the final in the 2013 League of 10's series at the the West Ferry. Meet at 18:45 for first rider off at 19:00.

After the first 5 rounds (times for the 6th have not been posted yet) there were 13 riders still in with a chance of winning, so all to play for. Once I get the times for round 6, I will post up the names of those "in the running".

Can someone please be kind enough to timekeep.

Hope you all enjoy.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Right, a quick update.

After last week it is suddenly tight at the top of the table. There are now only three riders (in no particular order - John Simpson, Alan Holmes & Iain Couttie) that can take the league title. However, these three need a good showing this week, as there are a few others that could still do enough to push them out of the top three.

Remember that it is not all about comparing actual times, the scoring is based on handicap times.

Have fun tomorrow night.

• Administrators

1. Jody. 31.23

2. Alan T. 26.30 Paid

3. James. 27.37 Paid

4. McGinty. 24.03 Paid

5. David T. 24.29

6. Billy. 22.53 PB

7. Couttie. 23.01 Paid PB

8. Big Al. 21.32

Rather damp evening, had to change to waterproof paper while standing on the slip road.

Faster times than last week for several riders.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Thanks for the timekeeping Jan. a bit disappointed with my time, but I guess Sunday wasn't the ideal preparation at my stage. I'll crack 26 minutes next year. Congrats to whoever ends up winning.

Jody (which autocorrects to 'Jiffy' on an iPhone :) also got a PB I believe!?

Thanks for timekeeping Jann, much appreciated on a miserable evening! Well done on your PB's too boys, 7 seconds away from mine. My speedo tells me I hit 33.8 mph at one point, not sure where!

Thanks to Jann and John for braving this weather.

Safe to say with that time that I thoroughly embarrased myself with my first attempt on the Westferry 😱😱😱(technically it was a PB Al, but that doesn't excuse it). More miles required me thinks.

I can def say that everyone else was flying, or at least seemed that way when you all passed me 😂😂😂

Jann I had the 3 quid for tonight and forgot to give it to you, I'll add it to the money for cap and socks when I bank transfer.

Cheers everyone

Jiffy