Dunoon the long way round September

Guest EPCC

An altogether splendid day on the bike

I forgot how much I liked this run . However also forgot how much I had to drink last night end result was a bit of recycling at Helensburgh as Paul Colin and Iain disappeared into the horizon

Would like to say I have learned my lesson no more white wine I think

Also it may have been the banana anyway I recovers and got home before two brownie points

• 2023 Subscriptions

Yeah good day out, great weather particularly when you see what its like in Florence for the road race.

Tough pace on the way back particularly with the wind - apologies for missing a few turns on the front was suffering a bit at times!

this was the descending technique from the u23 champ that i mentioned (Matej Mohoric)

vInLVGI.gif

• 2023 Subscriptions

What a brilliant day for late September. And a splendid run. Thanks to the 4 up train from Kilcreggan (Iain, Billy and a very strong Colin pulling ridiculously long turns) who got me back to bridge in time for 1.30 pick up duties! Even had time for a puncture repair at the north side of the bridge about 1 mile from my car.

Ohyadancer!

A must say still enjoyed it even though a died

At first hill then the second then the third lol,drink nite b 4 plus wint bike didnt help,thanks to pmcd

For waiting and letting me hang his wheel first time in years thats happ,aw well u live and learn cheers to chung for the draft to ! Glad to get home

Would o have to of killed me first afore a a let it beat me! Thot ritch was really strong and well done to stewart as he was stuck in same gear for a considerable time,can a just than the kilcreggan cafe as the full bfast helped get me home

Good day cheers john