Thursday Chain gang or APR

Guest EPCC

Guest GEORGE DONNELLY

Mark

Better parking at braes car park and ride along stops the scouts from moaning

Think we did 7 laps last time with a gap of 2 mins. Catch was made after 5 laps so was agreed that 3 mins may be appropriate.

Guest GEORGE DONNELLY

Geo u could bring the jersey up pleeeze coz if a come

down to ures i will drink all ure t

and indulge myself in ure m and s biscuit tin !

OK

Guys I'm now 40/60 to be there. Will now be St Andrews for most of the day tomorrow I suspect. My attendance may be dependant on traffic. Was actually looking forward to getting a kicking. Will keep you posted. Apologies if I can't make it and it screws up the numbers.

M

Guest GEORGE DONNELLY

7 trapped tonight. Iain C, myself & Iain Ulrich trundled off first with young Greig, Billy, Davie B & Colin pursuing at 3 mins.

Was a bit scrappy at first until Iain C agreed to ride uphill at 30% effort.

We stayed away until the end with Iain Ulrich joining the not so elite band of riders to beat me in a sprint.

The pursuers only took about 30-40 seconds off us.

Turns out Billy chucked it early doors & Greig followed a couple of laps later.

Sore legs & a good night.

Nighty-night!

Well done to the first group for staying away. After Billy and Greig retired Davie B and me did a two up for the remaining laps. Hope the cold heals up soon Billy and an in form Greig would have made a difference. Good to see you out again Greig. Next time you'll be back to tearing the legs off us again ! Good luc in the national time trial Iain and George icon_blue_laugh

Could be fun was struggling to make any effort without coughing that and a slight up hill start made it rather iffy for me

Will be back, traing starts again on Monday need to drop some weight for vets race in August and the start of the track leauge