June 15th - Transmitter Hill

DavieB

Have enjoyed the last couple of weeks of shorter more purposeful runs.

With that in mind anybody fancy a trip to the Transmitter and back early on Saturday morning - no cafe stop if you needed to ask and the general objective is sore legs!

Cheers,

D

Guest GEORGE DONNELLY

Stone Roses for me too (obviously will be avoiding G - can't be seen cramping his best Madcester style) will bet out at some point at the weekend. Might join in with Billy's fat run.

M

Inspiral Carpets hoody, fishing hat, flared jeans, kicker boots & maracas.

Greg, you are more a Neil Sedaka & horlicks man.

yes geo a did and thanx to u and kenny

im goin to b really fat and borrow frm each of u

so i make sure when not doin a race i have my clubs colours on,what is the rent for these jerseys, or can i pay u back with chocolate ;-) geo when u nxt out could arrange with u to get top then thankyou reg john

Ian,

Sorry for not gettng back to you sooner, in the event I am unlikely to make the run I have originally posted ....bad form indeed!

Anyhoos the run is basically the Moscow loop with a hellish hilly section through Galston and Darvel added on, heavy roads and hills so good training.

As above I will be time constrained on the Saturday so I may go up Barrmill circuit or similar on the day but it will be an off the cuff type decision.

Whatever you end up doing enjoy yersel.

D