9th June - 30 milers

Elaine Muirhead

Thanks to everyone for making me feel very welcome. Although I only made it to Largs this time I thoroughly enjoyed it nonetheless. Major kudos to Greig for hanging back and helping me drag my ample carcass up the hills outside Kilbirnie, when all I wanted to do was sit on the grass and cry for my mammy. The same goes for the rest who kindly regrouped a couple of times to let me catch up.

Thanks for a great morning, and for introducing me to The Bagel Basket! Ohyadancer!

Great run with good company and fantastic weather

Large bunch of 11 headed for the coast via Kilbirnie nice coffee stop and the now claimed 30 miler Bagel Basket where we met the main bunch famous 5 , out numbered they finished their stop early as we invited them to leave cause we wanted the table they were sat at icon_blue_laugh

Allan was a bit tired and decided to get the train home fair play to him for making it to Largs after a long lay off the bike

We finished our 4 course lunch and headed towards Greenock and i have to say when i got to the rear of the bunch what a sight it was watching everyone ride together and in unison some idiot drivers out on a Sunday but we can live with that. I think the point has been proven that riding properly makes us all a little faster and safer well done everyone

Big thanks to Elaine M for the route i really had fun on my bike today See me? See happy?

Greig & Elaine Ohyadancer! :banana

• 2023 Subscriptions

Great run today. Well disiplined bunch on the way back up the coast into a slight headwind.....all taking turns and made for a good fast pace.Sorry for getting lost up the Clune but got into a good hill mode and could not help myself...wasn't even on Stava as an excuse.....caught up a Kilmacolm after a couple ogf miles searching. Good company and good weather today...more of same next week. Dave Ohyadancer!

Carol is sleeping on couch at present Ya-a-aawwnnn Ya-a-aawwnnn Ya-a-aawwnnn

• 2023 Subscriptions

Great run with good company and fantastic weather

Large bunch of 11 headed for the coast via Kilbirnie nice coffee stop and the now claimed 30 miler Bagel Basket where we met the main bunch famous 5 , out numbered they finished their stop early as we invited them to leave cause we wanted the table they were sat at icon_blue_laugh

Allan was a bit tired and decided to get the train home fair play to him for making it to Largs after a long lay off the bike

We finished our 4 course lunch and headed towards Greenock and i have to say when i got to the rear of the bunch what a sight it was watching everyone ride together and in unison some idiot drivers out on a Sunday but we can live with that. I think the point has been proven that riding properly makes us all a little faster and safer well done everyone

Big thanks to Elaine M for the route i really had fun on my bike today See me? See happy?

Greig & Elaine Ohyadancer! :banana

Greig

Having took charge of Das Bagelhausen this morning we were more than happy to delegate command to the (not so) 30 milers!

Andy ;-)

• 2023 Subscriptions

Great run out today, first time over 50 miles, and was very glad of a couple of stops before we hit Clunie. Roll on next week.