Chain gang 16th may

charlie p

Guest GEORGE DONNELLY

Hailstones were most refreshing- helped wash the sweat out my eyes.

No-one endured the ignominy of claiming the UCAD award this week.

Thanks Colin. I'm surprised you noticed as you spent most of the night well ahead of me ! I recognised the bike but wasn't sure about the rider - looking good.

Ater the Westferry the"chain gang" seemed to consist of giving each other a kicking , enjoyed enormously by Charlie who took great pleasure in opening up a couple of bike lengths as he came to the front. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Guest GEORGE DONNELLY

Thanks Colin. I'm surprised you noticed as you spent most of the night well ahead of me ! I recognised the bike but wasn't sure about the rider - looking good.

Ater the Westferry the"chain gang" seemed to consist of giving each other a kicking , enjoyed enormously by Charlie who took great pleasure in opening up a couple of bike lengths as he came to the front. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Al, you must be mistaken. Charlie wasn't seen at the front after the Westferry. Not until the sprint at least....

Guest GEORGE DONNELLY

Beg to differ big man major surge into bow and georgetown attack on hill . Hailstones did nt get all the sweat out then

"surge" come, come, Charles.

In fairness the wee man is going gaulingly well.

No excusing his blue hotpants tho :)