Main Bunch - Sunday 5th May

Gummers

Guest GEORGE DONNELLY

So..it's Troon?

Can someone remind me what route that is please?

I'll either have some new found speed in my legs or they'll be gubbed.

Ta

Up Bowfield, along some of the worst roads in western europe to Troon then along a busy dual carriageway on the way home.

Real cycling....

Guest GEORGE DONNELLY

Ritchie,

We don't go via Largs on way home, I'm afraid, but I'm sure we can come up with a route

to accommodate you.

I'm malleable, me.

Ritchie,

No busy dual carriageways involved. Outward half of Moscow run then onto Galston. Country roads down Monkton, then a hop over to Troon. Return via Dundonald, Crosshouse, kilmaurs, Stewarton and Lugton.

Was out today and my legs are still gubbed so you'll have company at the back. I dont expect any sympathy or slack from them of a pale blue hue. I may bale for home at Stewarton or Lugton depending on the legs. See you tomorrow

M

• 2023 Subscriptions

Ritchie,

No busy dual carriageways involved. Outward half of Moscow run then onto Galston. Country roads down Monkton, then a hop over to Troon. Return via Dundonald, Crosshouse, kilmaurs, Stewarton and Lugton.

Was out today and my legs are still gubbed so you'll have company at the back. I dont expect any sympathy or slack from them of a pale blue hue. I may bale for home at Stewarton or Lugton depending on the legs. See you tomorrow

M

That's the route Mark. Good to see Richie back in the bunch tomorrow!

Andy