Chain gang Thursday 11th April 6pm

charlie p

Good day bad day for me tonight

Good bit Westferry bad bit double puncture on way in put an end to the nights fun for me limped home with Daryl

Ross looking good I expect some good things from you on Sunday

See you next time

• 2023 Subscriptions

Good fun tonight, slowed down to see if Billy wanted a hand, schoolboy error, spent the rest of the night getting further away from the bunch, i'm sure the pain will be beneficial in the end Errr... ah fell aff ma bike !

• 2023 Subscriptions

Couldn't see a damn thing going onto the Westferry except a vivid image of a pothole and a broken collarbone. Managed to collect myself at top of Clune and enjoyed some decent positioning all the way back to Georgetown Rd. James did an impressive TT on the front before Charlie decided to take up the strain. Then me. Left to hang out on the front for Ross and James to battle it out. They can pick up the story here.

Fantastic night. Off to Mull now so see youse in Jim Daly. Looking forward to my Group 1 allocation Paul :-))

Andy

Guest Ross Toole

Great manky night. Rain, grit, mud and even a bit of cyclocross at the top of the Cline! Took two hours to clean my bike!

Didn't know James was out until the last 2 metres of the Georgetown! Only kidding what a turn he took all night (he fixes my bike)

Looking forward to a sunny windfree night!