Track 29th Dec 3pm to 6pm

P McDonald

• 2023 Subscriptions

All

I was kindly invited along to a Fullarton Wheelers track session on 29th Dec, 3 to 6pm. This is a structured traning session with each group on the track for 1/2 the time. £15 per head. Supply or organise your own equipment.

There are 5 other slots available for people who have track experience and are reasonably fit. I don't know how best to offer it, as there will likely be high demand !

So I'm going for the old first come first served.

Book your slot by posting here.

cheers

Ohyadancer!

• 2023 Subscriptions

Ok we are confirmed as 6 for 29th at 3pm. Look forward to seeing you then or on the road sooner.

Ohyadancer!

Will need to send a thank you letter to Santa as he answered my wish.....

"Dear Santa

I have been very good this year and wondered if you could bring me a velodrome,

From Paul ( age 46 and 3/4)

• 2023 Subscriptions

Iain

Any time I have been at track the hire has been open so would second what Billy says.

Anyone fussed about lift sharing tomorrow? Realise that people may want to travel independent for various reasons. Probably make sense for me and big Al to get together as we are ' out this way '

See youse at 2.30pm or so otherwise

Ohyadancer!

• 2023 Subscriptions

Utterly brilliant session, I'll send a note of thanks to Brian and Gordon for the excellent and innovative coaching.

The idea of ' secret' objectives for the scratch race was superb for getting everyone involved in a team mission.

I'm going to try booking through the SC route as I'm sure we could open to Fullarton, Ayr, et al to make up a similar session.

Ohyadancer!