glentress

iain couttie

Iain,

If the date is right and an MTB can be hired then I would be up for this.

On another topic would anybody be up for some night time trial riding with lights - tried this down at Irvine Beach Park last year with Walkers and it was brillant fun, course would need to be 'crossable so Glennifer Braes mights be an option.

D

• 2023 Subscriptions

Not so keen on Glentress just now, although it is good.

Paul - I would doubt that the crosser or you would survive Glentress (especially the Black Route)

Davie - I have done loads of night biking around parkhill woods and muirshiel (Lochwinnoch). Very good fun and may be up to it if you go for it. (There is a winter Inverclyde road bunch that go out with full lights - have seen them and they are very visible!)

Iain,

If the date is right and an MTB can be hired then I would be up for this.

On another topic would anybody be up for some night time trial riding with lights - tried this down at Irvine Beach Park last year with Walkers and it was brillant fun, course would need to be 'crossable so Glennifer Braes mights be an option.

D

Davie, I enjoyed the beach with the Walkers last year. Certainly was challenging in the dark. As there are not so many cross races this year I would like to get a few more miles under my belt. So you can mark me down for this.