11 September 2 up TT gerogetown

Guest EPCC

Firstly well done to all on a horrible night

Secondly Charlie hope your feeling better soon

Thirdly apologies to Iain Coutie i read your time out wrongly but my hands were freezing and my thumb was in wrong place i have posted it correctly now

In order riders went out

Elaine & Kay 23.01

Iain C & Kenny 17.23

Josh 21.40

Charlie dnf

McGinty 18.19

David & Campbell 17.25

Iain Coutie 19.37

Phil 17.22

Lewis 16.59

Greig Hello, beer !!

ps thanks to Mary for the company

Many thanks to Greig for timekeeping on a miserable night. Well done to everyone - that' the coldest I've felt on a bike in a long time (The Icebreaker)! Hope things ease for you soon Charlie.

Great to see Mr.Christie back in the fray - its been too long (just pick a better night next time)!

Iain

• 2023 Subscriptions

Thanks to Greig for timekeeping on a very miserable night..... :roll:

It too wet and cold to hang about, so will collect cash next week, i collected £12 from people who threw cash at me, cant quite remember who yeez were, stick your hand up.....

Cheers the noo

Ian

Well done to everyone who turned out tonight. Special mention in dispatches to Greig for timekeeping on what was a truly foul evening. As if it were needed, there is no doubt that Autumn is upon us.

Aye, thanks are due to yourself Iain for doing the heavy lifting tonight, modest as usual.

FTR, I paid my dues. Mad mouser

That was grim... And only made grimmer by nearly getting killed by a range rover overtaking Josh coming the other way, having to stop at the roundabout and then slipping my back wheel making the turn! Even the two coats of nuclear srength embrocation weren't keeping it out and it took a long while to stop shivering on my return home!

Well done to everyone who took the line, much easier to just go home. Special mention to Greig for timekeeping still in his bike gear.