Hoodie Order

GreigS

Anyone wanting to order a hoodie with the club logo on here's the place to do it .

The vote went for the majority blue colour

We need a minimum order of 10 and the cost will be £39 each payable BEFORE collection they will be made bespoke for us this includes the printing cost, delivery will take between 10 and 12 weeks

I am picking up samples on Saturday morning 21/7/12 for anyone wanting to try on and also see the quality of the hoodies and like the previous order i done i will make myself available for this purpose.

This order will close on the 17/8/12 so if you dont post that you want one by this date you will miss out.

Greig Hello, beer !!

I picked up sample sizes today ranging from small to xx large i will take them to clubrooms in the morning 22/7 if anyone wants to try for size before i go on my run at 9am i will also take them to the hilly TT on Tuesday night , next week Ian has kindly offered to open clubrooms for those who cant make these times i will keep you all posted :-P

Greig Hello, beer !!

Looks like we have enough for an order correct me if im wrong below

1 Greig ( L )

2 Elaine S ( S )

3 Ian M ( M )

4 Colin H ( L )

5 Billy Mac ( S )

6 David T ( M )

7 Ramsay ( L )

8 Richard ( S )

9 Jann ( M )

10 Campbell (ironman ) ( L )

11 Kenny s (L )

I will let the order run its course and place it next week and will be in touch with you all as payment MUST be made before collection

Greig