Hoodie Order

GreigS

• 2 weeks later...

I popped into PSL today for a quick update for you all and James reckons 2 weeks at most for delivery but not to quote him on that . :icon_yes again the subject came up about getting the club logo embroidered rather than printed the cost of this would be £55 for the disc and could be used for other things eg t/shirts and beanie hats would the club be willing to pay for a disc to be made ? this would also mean a £1 increase in the hoodie and i know the club have other things to deal with but i said i would ask the question as an embroidered logo would look better we would need to give a weeks notice if we decided to do this but if he hasnt heard from me he will just go ahead and print them up when they arrive

Greig Ohyadancer!

Kenny you would'nt have to buy anything else from PSL the disc would belong to the club and can be used anywhere if club wanted anything else embroidered you take the disc to where your getting it done but you do need this for the sewing machine to read and its a one off cost i dont know the ins and outs but i think you could possibly also have the jets logo on the same disc incase there was a order for tracksuits, sweatshirts or whatever.

Greig

• 2 weeks later...