The Italian Trip (New thread)

• Life Members

Mark,

Thanks for your useful info.

Come on guys, for those folks wanting and thinking of going you should try and book your flights ASAP!

Mark, can you confirm your flight no. as I have been asked by Ritchie to start a new thread with all the "confirmed travelling details only" of everyone for the benefit of him when he comes back to organise all the hotel & entry booking via Dante.

Cheers

Chung

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chung

Out Thursday BA2957.BA2562

Return Monday 21 BA2561 BA 2964 requiring 4 nights accommodation

Entry is 50 euros and registration opens 5th November and closes after 12000 entries [colo

• Members

Out - Wednesday 16th: 2953 and 2560

In - Monday 21st: 2561 and 2964

I decided to take my chances with the 55-minute turnaround between flights because I don't want to spend the whole of the first day travelling. I went from Glasgow to Madrid with a similar connection time a while back and there were no problems. Anyway, as I haven't got annual leave for this yet, missing the connection is the least of my worries.

Big thanks to Ritchie and Chung.

Bonjour!

Taking advantage of free wifi in a shopping centre while the missus does some shopping.

Already cost £40 for not much data roaming but I couldn't resist having a quick read :grin:

So....things coming along great Hello, beer !!

After Mark mentioning the flights building up I've booked my flights today.

Same as Chung and Billy. Going for 4 nights.

Looks like I may be doing the 200kms as well :-?

It's been covered by Chung and Mark already but I'll take on paying the deposits etc.

I'll contact Dante on my return and say we're all ready to go ahead with bookings and see what he says.

Hopefully there'll be a list of everyones flight details soon so we know who's staying and for how long.

Are we having a cut off date as the end of Oct?

If you can go back and read the thread, Dante wants...IIRC...name, age/dob, address, passport number and sizes (have to check if this is for jer

sey or jersey and shorts). Guessing a jersey??

If you want to start PMing me these details. Cheers

Think that's it?? If there are any questions, just ask and Mark or Chung can text me but I think everything's covered.

Roll on May......and a bit of training!! Oh ya dancer !