Possible event for next May?

I wasn't given an exact date in Nov, just that the hotel owner/organiser would contact me again in Nov.

Think we're limited to flights so maybe that makes it a bit easier?

Last time I looked, the full schedules weren't out for some airlines.

I guess we have the advantage, from an organisational point of view, of the Flanders gang or is it a case of every man/women for themselves regarding booking flights.

Lastly...it's the choice of who's doing what distance and when they want to arrive in Italy.

But....all can be discussed. I'm on annual leave now so would be free.

Friday best for me so as not to interrupt Mrs C's Sat plans etc.

Hello, beer !!

• 2024 Subscriptions

Guys

terribly sorry but it turns out I can't come out to play next weekend - child minding duties that I had forgotten about!

Could we possibly reschedule for the following Friday? If people have already made arrangements for this coming Friday then that's OK, just keep me posted.

For the record, this is more or less what I am up for:

5 days cycling in Italy

One of which is the Nove Coli (sp?) Granfondo Marco Pantani

Hotel to arrange registration

Stay in the hotel Richie located

Fly from Glasgow

Transfers arranged by hotel

Cheers

Darryl

• 2024 Subscriptions

Guys

terribly sorry but it turns out I can't come out to play next weekend - child minding duties that I had forgotten about!

Could we possibly reschedule for the following Friday? If people have already made arrangements for this coming Friday then that's OK, just keep me posted.

5 days cycling in Italy

Fly from Glasgow

Cheers

Darryl

Guys

5 days cycling in Italy

Fly from Glasgow

Cheers

Darryl

I'm flexible.

Darryl..for your info, BA fly from Glasgow to Bologna with a change at Stansted/Gatwick.

Flights are about £160 return and the bike can be included in the 23kg allowance as long as it's packed.

If you want another bag in the hold, you can pre book that for £30.

If booking with the hotel I've mentioned, they do everything else...we just need to turn up!

Greg,

Mongolian cuisine? That'll be yak milkshakes and unmentionables stew then. I remember dining, if I dare call it that, in a Tibetan restaurant in London during my student days. Not quite beans and toast with pot noodle for afters all washed down with lashings of Red Stripe lager. Still gives me the boak - as dodgy as a dodgy thing from Dodge City to paraphrase E.B.

If we're discussing cycling in Italy, pizza, pasta and a few bottles of red would see apt, any number of decent italians in Glasgow. Still, you only die once - happy to go with the majority.

I'm with Darryl. Happy to pay a little bit extra for a lot less hassle in compagland.

M

Ok...so I'm not flexible. Heading off to EuroDisney and have been told we're leaving on Thurs for an overnight stop to break up the journey.

But I'm relatively aware of what's going on I think.

Personally, with work, I might have to fly out on the Fri or Sat.

I'll just need to know if it's a case of booking your flight on your own etc and will one person be the main name for booking the hotel/paying deposit etc.

Cheers