Sat 27th earlier than 10 !

P McDonald

• 2023 Subscriptions

All

I've kept up with the posts on club runs etc

Just to mention that the original intent of the Sat morn runs was to provide a 'stepping stone' between club runs and more race oriented training bunches. This developed into more structured training drills to try out the various forms of riding. 14 riders have joined in at some point which has been great to see.

Anyway, planning similar to last week at 8.30am on Sat morn if anyone interested.

From next week I'll probably be joining the Renfrew bunch and would encourage others to join me, however if there is a core group from JWCC we could do our own thing in December. My thought would be min 5 riders, if less then Renfrew, if 5 or more then do our own thing. Decide on Thus night each week. Being realistic this would be a faster steadier run as it's gettin kinda cold now.

Either way there is an important phrase in the secret black book which applies from next week "it's December, it's time to get the finger out" :grin:

PMcD

Oh ya dancer !

• Members

Paul, although I said "no" to tomorrow's run when we were standing outside Shimla's, part of me wanted to go - in my head it was still a "maybe". I was going to set the alarm for quarter to seven. But now I'm home and I've changed my mind again. I'm looking out of the window onto a veritable winter wonderland. I can't see the road for snow. There is *no chance* that I'll be out tomorrow. Stay safe if you decide to do battle with the elements, chaps.