2 up - Tuesday 7th September

Jannza

Given the Georgetown situation I wonder how folks might feel about a change of venue for the remainder of the Two Ups? I am thinking specifically of the Gateside/ Lugton course used a couple of years ago for the Chocolate Series and APRs. I haven't recently ridden the first section of that, tho' others may well have and know the current state of the surface.

Downside is that it's a bit lumpy and further to travel for some. Nevertheless, we know that we generally get a bigger turnout on Georgetown, as some members just don't fancy the Westferry/A8 course. If we run the remaining 2-Ups at Westferry in addition to the League of 10TTs, that may significantly limit competitive options for some.

How about a show of hands? I'd be happyto shift - even if it means I have to drive out rather tnan ride!

Iain

• 2023 Subscriptions

Results from last night on shortened West Ferry course:--

Ron - 19.37

Lyndsay - 19.22 (pd)

Charlie - 18.57 (pd)

Jeff + KennyC - 16.52 (pd)

DaveT + Campbell - 16.31 (pd)

£19 for club coffers.....

I think there is only one 2 up left, plus the club champ, I won't be around next week, but if it means more people racing then it makes sense to move it, but we do need a show of hands...

Ian.......

• 2023 Subscriptions

Purely to try to get as many people as possible, I would go with the Gateside circuit, which is certainly on more cycling friendly roads. (It has nothing to do with the fact that it's only a mile or so from my house!).

If it changes, I would suggest it is for both next Tuesday and then the following Sunday (for the Champs).

R

Went down the Georgetown road this morning. The road is shut at the end of the long straight.

This is just a thought if we start at this point up to the roundabout then back to the start with a dead turn and then up to roundabout and back to start and finish were we started. The road has no cars as its shut.

Campbell