Membership - Joining and Renewal

KennyS

The time has come again for membership renewal.

The fees for the 2010 season were set at the AGM as follows:

Senior £25.00

Family £45.00

Junior/Juvenile (aged less than 16) £12.50

Students £15.00

OAP £5.00

Membership can be taken out or renewed on-line by clicking on the following link and following the process through to the PayPal payment screen http://www.johnstone-wheelers.co.uk/con ... elers-form

Alternatively, if you prefer, you may print the form and return it to the Club Secretary, Ian Manson

However you wish to pay, would all members please ensure that they complete and submit the first page of the Join Us page electronically. The changeover to the new website has meant that the membership database has been lost. Submitting your information through this link will ensure that the Secretary has your up-to-date details and means that we will also be able to send mail shots to members via email.

These mail shots could include club / event news or special offers from our sponsors etc... Your information will be stored in a database and only used by Johnstone Wheelers Cycling Club

Thanks, KennyS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

At the AGM it was decided that membership of the Jets and JWCC parts of the club should remain separate.

Therefore family membership is for JWCC only. Jets membership remains at £12.50 per annum per rider.

Cheers

Mul

• 10 months later...

The membership database has now been reset and the online membership sign-up / renewal function is now available

Follow the link through the header menu Contact - Join Us 2011 or click on the following link

http://www.johnstone-wheelers.co.uk/con ... elers-form

Membership fees are unchanged from 2010

Senior £25.00

Family £45.00

Junior/Juvenile (aged less than 16) £12.50

Students £15.00

OAP £5

However you wish to pay, would all members please ensure that they complete and submit the first page of the Join Us page electronically. Submitting your information through this link will ensure that the Secretary has your up-to-date details and means that we will also be able to send mail shots to members via email.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Re: Membership - Joining and Renewal

does the membership run jan to jan or from when you join(august) i would hate to have people talking about me for not renewing.

iain

Hi Iain,

Membership runs from AGM-AGM so typically from November each year.

There is usually a dispensation for those individuals who join Sept / Oct however I would be incline o waive your need for a 2012 sub if you joined in August. Next renewal November 2012.

For those having difficulty paying via the site a cheque payable to JWCC sent to me would suffice,

Ian Manson

81 Kilpatrick Avenue

Paisley

Bestof luck for 2012

PA2 9EA

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I've tried to pay my membership through the website and it won't let me proceed, keeps telling me the security info is wrong and I can't get to the PayPal site for payment.

I read the post above re paying via cheque but think I must be the only person on the planet that doesn't have a cheque book :oops:

Is there anyway someone could pm the bank details and I can transfer my payment or tell me the clubs PayPal address as I think then I can pay directly from my PayPal account.

Thanks Jonathan

• 2 weeks later...