Presentation dance

Kenny MacDonald

• Members

Reminder that this prestigous event takes place on Saturday 17th. January

in our clubrooms.

Tickets priced £7 per person, £5 oap are on sale from Friday ( clubrooms 7:00pm till 8:30pm) Saturday morning 10:00am till 11:00am. Tuesday 7:00pm till 8:30pm.

Caterers are booked for 60 guests so be quick.

Buffet ( hot/cold) will be served at 8:00pm prompt. Guests are requested to be at clubrooms for 7:15pm. Please respond to let me know if not now attending.

Kenny MacD

ps meeting and clubroom tidy up Friday 16th. 7:00pm till 8:45pm

• Members

Sorry if anyone turned up looking for tickets tonight, after an initial surge of members I decided to vacate premises. With 50 youths hanging about outside armed with sticks/baseball bats I feared for safety of my van ( most were Ji Hi pupils who know what I drive) considering majority of them have incurred my wrath at some time I wimped out and headed home :cry:

Guest fatblokeonbike
Sorry if anyone turned up looking for tickets tonight, after an initial surge of members I decided to vacate premises. With 50 youths hanging about outside armed with sticks/baseball bats I feared for safety of my van ( most were Ji Hi pupils who know what I drive) considering majority of them have incurred my wrath at some time I wimped out and headed home :cry:

Ahhhh - Jim - where were you when we needed you?

(You know what they say about coppers: never find one whe.... )

• 2024 Subscriptions
Looking forward to it, but I think I'll be on my own.

You needn't be a wall-flower - I'll give you a dance, if you like...

Ohyadancer!Ohyadancer!Ohyadancer!Ohyadancer!Ohyadancer!Ohyadancer!

would love to try the Tango :shock: Iain but it looks as though I'll have to forgo that pleasure. Probably won't be able to make it to the doo afterall but I'm sure there'll be plenty of other wallflowers for you :-P:lol:

cheers Hello,beer!!

Darryl