Curry Night

KennyS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2024 Subscriptions

Make sure it's the night after your match and not the night before! John A told me of his recent outing at a duathlon which he did with a pal - John biked and the pal ran. John did a fine time on the bike and a good placing was on the cards as his pal was a good runner...or so he thought. He came in 5 mins down after having to jump into a hedge for a 'call of nature' after the previous night's ruby murray! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2024 Subscriptions

Just a quick reminder that a few of the club are out for a curry on Friday 1st Dec.

I'll book the table some time soon. Everyone is welcome BTW - it isn't a cliquey road racer type thang; one or two testers have been known to come along as well as some hairy-legged long distance types! It'd be great to see some of the polo fraternity as well, but we know they are otherwise engaged in Birmingham that weekend - no shortage of curry there Oh ya dancer !

But seriously, all welcome irrespective of discipline :shock: , gender :oops: or primary club affiliation ;-) . The venue is the one up from Dooleys (I always forget the name (Shimla pinks??). Anyway they do a great value buffet with 4 drinks for about £18 8-) which always goes down well Hello, beer !!

So far we have:

Paul McD

Darryl McG

Kenny S

Scott

Dougie D Rosa (maybe)

Marco van Whitehead

Simon

please post here if you fancy it, so I can book the table

Hello, beer !!

Darryl

• 2024 Subscriptions

Right, table has been booked for 12, but I'm to pay a £10 per head deposit tomorrow. So can anyone who is unable to come who is on the list please let me know by posting here. Conversely, anyone who is not on the list who would like to join us, please post here.

BFN

DG