Curry Night

KennyS

shame you cant make it Mark but im sure there will be other chances :grin:

For the rest of ya!!

Come on guys get down to the Curry house this friday night!!!

Let Darryl know the score and we can all enjoy a good night with a few Beers. Hello, beer !!Hello, beer !!

Its a great chance for all to get together before end of yr etc.

Stevie B. Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

• 2024 Subscriptions

No. I was a bit surprised when they asked for this deposit, but today when I rang to try and pay over the phone,I got a different quote. Now the deposit is 10% of what we expect to spend. Given that there are now 9 of us (unless you are about to pull out :-( ) and every one usually goes for the 'deal' (£21.95 this w/e - it's xmas afterall :shock: )that is approx £20, which I'll pay tomorrow (they couldn't work the Credit Card machine).

Clear? nevermind. Hope to see you all on Friday at 8.

Cheers

DG

• 2024 Subscriptions
Another fickle boy cancellation....

I'm going to Edinburgh for a private view.. that's not a lap dancing thing but an art thing... a free meal with media gits in Edinburgh..who could resist? OK so you have to talk a lot of crap about the meaning of dried insects stuck on coathangers but.....

ss

only just seen this post SS. Sorry you can't make it. We'll just have to take it out on your legs the next Sunday Run ;-) I mean, wot's Edinburgh got that Paisley hasn't? Don't answer that...

hago

DG

• 2024 Subscriptions

Splendid night made even better by the singing of Scott and Paul Oh ya dancer ! Thanks for a good night guys.

A few sore heids the next day though, although I did (somehow :-? ) manage to get out on the bike the next day for a couple of hours.

these days Stevie it takes me a week to recover so not sure when the next one will be. A few beers over Xmas is do-able though.

Hello, beer !!

DG

Well im getting older too mate :shock:

I got up the following morning 0830 nill breaky :-? had to TT it over the Braes to get the Guys at the Barrhead roundabout :oops: T'was nearly over for me so done in......

Then 40 miles into a solid headwind hanging onto Big Jim's Rear wheel :-(:oops::oops::oops: ......... finaly we arrive in Irvine but still no tail wind......

Sign post for Largs 18 miles.......went to the front to do a spell which felt like a century ride ..... see's the next sign post for largs 16 miles :!: surely that must be wrong :uzi:roll:

Drinlks all my fluids and munched what ever i had then BANG the glorious Bonk..... Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

CLimbed off at next shop and opened up cans of coke before even paying for it :-(

2 min later back on track with a tail wind up the Brisbane glen then suddenly Bonked again :-o Jim threw us a Macaroon bar ...... now thats a curer to bring some life back into your soul.

Big lesson learned here - Never underestimate the power of the Scottish weather :angryfire

Next Curry session i will lie in bed the following morning ;-)

Im away touring 1 week before xmas but im up for another curry ...

This is another chance for the one's that could not make it last time round.. Hello, beer !!

• 2024 Subscriptions

Impressive stuff Stevie. I did wonder weather you and big Al would still do the ride you mentioned on Friday night. I'm sure if it wasn't for the fact that i was still half cut on Sat am, then I wouldn't have bothered. Particularly bad when I got caught in a hailstorm on the run in to Renfrew. Only thing that stopped me going back to ma bed was the sight of Paul McD up the road heading in the same direction. Good to see Mark out though, looking fit and climbing well, but unfortunately he punctured and it took us 20mins to get the thorn oot. by that time it was too cold top do owt but head for the nearest cafe top cut the ride short.

Anyhow I'll be out each Saturday up to and after Xmas, so hope to see you some time soon.

cheers

DG