Track league 16th March

AlanT

• 2023 Subscriptions

Alan getting podiums in the C group again :)

Jan winning the scratch in the B group :)

Emma holding her own in the B group :)

Couple of Jets fairly ripping it up in the B group :)

Meantime in DA group it was just one of those nights of all pain. On the positive side, the sore DAys are great for helping you really appreciate the no chain DAys :) 5th in devil was good as it got.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Possibly my best night ever at the track, picking up a 3rd place in the 3 lap sprint, 7th or thereabouts in the devil, another 3rd in the scratch race and a single solitary point in the first sprint in the points race. Well pleased with tonight's efforts.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Good night in the Bs, first up was a scratch i went for the sprint early and must have got a gap, someone came to pass me on the last corner but managed to hold them at my hip and then got the win. Next up was a devil, made it to the last third or so. Points next, no idea where i finished - was 3rd or 4th in the second last sprint then there was a small group of us with a gap, someone attacked couple of riders didnt want to chase so i attacked too but only ended up stuck between the rider out in front and the break. The guy in front got the lap on the bunch with about 1 to go but i couldnt close the last 20 metres however i was by then frontof the race so got the final sprint by default. Last was another scratch however was starting to feel a bit sore again so just rolled round for the finish hoping i've not aggravated things!