Tuesday, 9 June 2015 - Chocolate #7 Georgetown 19:00

GrahamF

• 2023 Subscriptions

Chocolate Series number 7 this week. As usual first-timers and returners welcome!

First rider off at 19:00, meet at 18:45 at the usual place towards the Inchinnan end of Georgetown Road.

Here's the link to the course: JWCC Georgetown Road TT Route for anyone who may not have done this route before.

Two volunteers please to timekeep / pushoff.

I can't make it this week.

• Members

Seven riders on a warm but blustery evening: 8mph WNW at Bishopton weather station. The results in the order the riders set off:

Gerard - 19:07

Lusia - 20:21

Paul L - 18:27

Alan T - 17:44

Iain Couttie - 17:06

Alan McB - 16:08

Iain C - 17:22

Well done, everyone, on a night that was probably harder than it looked. PBs for Paul and Lusia. Cracking time from Alan. I don't think a Wheeler has been that quick over the Georgetown since Jim D.

All adults who were meant to pay have paid. I'll transfer £15 to the club account later.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Thanks Richard, good job on the timekeeping. Great time from Alan McB, even after sitting up early. Sub 16 is on the cards.

Personally, best time of the year so far, getting back to the kind of form I had last year. It's amazing what not training can do for you.

Many thanks to Richard for doing the needful - much appreciated!  

Great effort indeed from Alan M - tough night (IMO), much windier than the forecast 8Mph WNW! forecast. Sub 16 a very likely (IMO) prospect given the right night and more use of the new TT bike. Forza Alan!!  

Which other wheeler has gone that quick recently?   Ramsay I think.

Hold the front page...it was summer! First TT of the year without merino socks says something icon_blue_laugh

Iain