Main/Inter Bunch Jan 19th - Sinclair Street

Paul C

Postponed from yesterday.

Usual route over the bridge, Helensburgh, Sinclair street, Loch Lomond, Cafe stop in Balloch.

Miller street 09:15 or 09:50 bridge southside.

Steady pace.

Who's in?

Factoid: From records Jan 19th is statistically the coldest day of the year.

Second Charlie's brisk run comment. See my comments on the full coast run thread from a few weeks back. we should be looking for a strong steady consistent pace at a decent rate of knots on the flats. The bunch should remain together with stronger riders doing longer turns at the front. Marginally increased pace in some sections - this is something we are all capable of.

Just to be clear, this is NOT an exercise in riding people off the back but one that is slightly more challenging than we have been doing up to Christmas and where you might have to increase the effort a bit. I don't think such expectations are unreasonable for this bunch.

Will see how I feel regards the lack of a stop as this is a shortish run.

Good run today at a decent pace with the bunch staying together.

There are still some riders whose rear mudgard is too short - you know who you are!

Looked like I'd had a mudpack when I got I got home! Still maybe it makes me look younger!

• Life Members

Good run today at a decent pace with the bunch staying together.

There are still some riders whose rear mudgard is too short - you know who you are!

Looked like I'd had a mudpack when I got I got home! Still maybe it makes me look younger!

Paul, name & shame them unless it's me of course! :-)

Enjoyed that today, right up until Waldorf and Stadler mugged me for the 30 into Houston. Not a bad day at all.

M

Mark, who's Waldorf & who's Stadler?

Good run today, first outing over the bridge for 2014, hopefully many more to come!

Thanks for the wheels chaps!

Cheers

Chung