Track league 6th Feb....register by 1800 Sunday

Alan McLean

• 2023 Subscriptions

A fine night at the drome for JWCC

The ones I know of are

Danny a 1st and 2nd - outstanding

Lewis - won the B devil - also outstanding

Richard - =3rd in B points - and he said he was just going to experiment with gears!

Me - 4th in B scratch

Pretty certain JWCC would get the team prize for the B series tonight ( if there was one!)

:)

• Members

A masterclass in spinning from the Mulholland brothers. Well done, lads. That was brilliant. For those of you who aren't up on these things, Lewis' gear is tiny compared to the adults in the B group. He's out-pedalling us to stay in the bunch and compete - and win!

I got clattered by a rider drifting up the banking for the second week in a row. He put his foot into my bike, which wobbled and lost speed. The poor guy behind me went into my back wheel. I managed to stay upright but he went crashing down. I hope he's OK. There was a trail of blood down the length of the fence in the home straight for the rest of the night.

• 2023 Subscriptions

A masterclass in spinning from the Mulholland brothers. Well done, lads. That was brilliant. For those of you who aren't up on these things, Lewis' gear is tiny compared to the adults in the B group. He's out-pedalling us to stay in the bunch and compete - and win!

I got clattered by a rider drifting up the banking for the second week in a row. He put his foot into my bike, which wobbled and lost speed. The poor guy behind me went into my back wheel. I managed to stay upright but he went crashing down. I hope he's OK. There was a trail of blood down the length of the fence in the home straight for the rest of the night.

I saw the mops out after the crash but didn't realise you were nearly part of it Richard. Haven't heard how the injured rider ended up.

Pleased it didn't put you off - well done on your experiment tonight

• 2024 Subscriptions

A fine night at the drome for JWCC

The ones I know of are

Danny a 1st and 2nd - outstanding

Lewis - won the B devil - also outstanding

Richard - =3rd in B points - and he said he was just going to experiment with gears!

Me - 4th in B scratch

Pretty certain JWCC would get the team prize for the B series tonight ( if there was one!)

:)

Well done Guys!