Clubrooms Internal Work Required - This Saturday

ginty001

• 2023 Subscriptions

Hi,

Looking for volunteers to help out this Saturday. The clubroom roof is now finished and watertight, so we need to set about repairing the internal damage that was done when it wasn't...plan is to get the water damaged ceilings, carpets, etc in some of the back rooms removed, and a general tidy up....

Can we have a show of hands please ? We're looking to get a skip early Sat morning, hoping to have it filled and removed on Sat afternoon...

Cheers

Ian.......

• 2023 Subscriptions

Mark,

I think overall feeling last night at the meeting was to get along as early as possible 9'sih, as hopeful of getting skip removed later in the day, in saying that, i made it clear I'm not available until early/mid -afternoon....

Ian....

• 2023 Subscriptions

I've changed my plans, so now will make it along in the morning 9-12, I would say given the resource we have that a skip is not a good idea, as we would be unlikely get it filled. I suggest we concentrate on clearing the stuff that is lying outside from the roofwork and clearing the back room at the far end of the hall, ie, carpet and any other damp damaged junk out to the council tip in Miller st.

So it looks like me, Kenny, Ramsay and Mark at 9am for 2-3 hours and Iain coming along around 10.30...

Looking for some more volunteer labour for a couple of hours on Saturday morning again. The majority of the messy work was completed last weekend, however there is a need to do a bit of a further clearout of rubbish, old and redundant kit before a general tidy up of the main hall for Sunday's reliability run.

I don't have a key but am suggesting a 9.00 am start again. Anyone willing to lend a hand please post up and could I have a key holder undertake to open up. You don't need to hang around I'll get your key back to you on the Sunday if necessary.

Cheers

Mark