20 Jan Main Bunch Full Coast Three

Guest EPCC

• 2 weeks later...

Ritchie' it was the Magnificent Seven today.

I bought my beetroot capsules in holland and barret but somebody mentioned you can get them now in morrisons.

I am not the only user - i was dragged into the seedy world of beetroot doping by somebody else!

Cold day today not a bad run pace was okay in bits a bit on and off

But decent ride round the coast so won't complain

Don't know what the mph was as my garmin decided it was too cold

Colin you were well place to act as a feint to Billy's amazing early lead out. I won't mention that the climbers took the sprint, that would be rude icon_blue_laugh

Agree with Billy (Shock! Horror! :icon_mooning ) that the pace was a bit up and down, but perhaps not to be unexpected for a smallish group on such a cold day. Undoubtedly some tiring legs at the turn in land - well done them that hung in and kept it together. All in a pretty good run for January.

Billy, for the short time my computer decided it was warm enough to function we were doing 19/20mph between Kilwinning and Dalry. Getting on to half oneish by the time we got to Morrisons. Allowing a half hour for the cafe stop and a bit of a go slow and stop to let Ian and Tom get on at Bishy and the usual stop start at lights circa 4 hours for 75 or so. I'm guessing 19 - 21 as an average perhaps a little quicker.

M