30 milers Sunday 13th

Kay10ant

Greg/Kay

Do you have a route in mind and what distance. Plan to be out for the first run in what seems like a life time if I get my chainset replaced in time (pedal arm fell off on A82 the other night on my way to work) :-(

Anyhow I'll hopefullyake it out to get dropped somewhere for a slow pedal home :-0

Jody

Cheers Greg, I was waiting for some comments about the distance what with it being a 30 milers thread, but having read some of the distances covered at the end of last year I thought I'd check.

Bike is in Dooley's getting chainset replaced so hopefully pick it up before Sat and finally get out for a cycle.

Jody

• 2023 Subscriptions

Happy new year guys!

I am out this Sunday......and the next...and the next....and the next......hopefully!!

30 miles sounds good to me. Plan to use January to build on the miles again seeing as I have not been out for so long (a common theme).

Greig/Jody, seeing as you were next in line to reply, do one of you guys want to choose the route? If not, I am happy too.

Looking forward to it

Elaine