New Year's Day run

DavieB

Looks like its the only decent day of the week so anybody up for a run on the day after the night before.

Plan would be for decent miles at a purposeful pace with a minimum of faffing around to ensure a decent work out and being home for a reasonable time.

If interested post.

D

Guys I can't make this one. Nightmare scenario of a power out at 4 am leaving house alarm backup beeping every 30 seconds. No power to gf sockets and main circuits - no charge on front light as a result. I'm going to have to deal with this one. I'll get out later in the day. Have a good one. Gutted was in bed after the bells, sober. Feel robbed

M

• 2023 Subscriptions

Despite the wind, wet and cold it was good to get out on the road and of course we took the time honored approach of ride hard to stay warm.

So to all the wimpy hangover, afraid of a wee bit rain types, you are already behind the curve....

Ohyadancer!

Done three 20 min FTP turbo effort on Monday rest and hangover today followed by more drink tomorrow Wilt session two hours track on Friday

That should ease me back in

Was nearly out this morning but got up just a bit too late

• 2023 Subscriptions

Three am to bed on ne'ers eve so faculties to ride not in place for 9am start. Battled a headwind to Greenock late morning and picked up a great tailwind back up Westferry. Looking forward to putting in some miles in the coming months. Happy new year all!

Andy