Long coast

Guest EPCC

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/220723100

If i did this right that should be a link to my stats for today

We started with a good few riders and Richard and Davie b layed down a fair pace from the off, this carried on for the whole day, we had a bail out due to injury mark o and a bail out at the baggel basket Paul C the rest strived to get round the coast into a fair draft Davie B bailed out at the clune Alan F went to work and the rest me Charlie ross Iain C Richard Colin and Andy faced the west ferry legs were done by then.

However managged to maintain reasonable pace home and up the georgetown 77 miles 20.5 average riding speed showered shaved and feet up for the tour fantastic.

;-)

• 2023 Subscriptions

Today's main bunch ride was brought to you by Richard and Davie who set a strong pace all the way up to the top of the Bowfield. That set the tone for the day with everyone taking their turn at the front keeping the pace strong. Descent down into Kilwinning was fast and furious and Charlie took the 30 sprint. Route to Largs remained fast with some entertainment from the Fullarton Wheelers, huge bunch, multiple punctures. After missing Paul at Das Bagelhausen we headed into the wind around Gourock and towards the Westferry. Legs were shredded and when Ian Montcoutié said it was like a team time trial he wasn't wrong. I was home for just after 1 and earned brownie points for early return. Perfect day!

Oh ya dancer !

PS happy birthday to Darryl!!

Paul, I can be 21 again if need be.

As for yesterday, it sounds like it was a blast along the coast, Guys. I just couldn't hold onto the pace, hence my bale out at Ardrossan. However my aging carcass does appear to have reaped the benefit of making the effort, I'm feeling considerably more comfortably today than I have done since my spill.

Can say much about the legs though, they do feel shredded this morning, probably due to a lack of main bunch rides - weird and frustrating how my forms drops off so quickly. Any answers Coach McB?

Hopefully back in the groove for Rothesay. Intend to ride come what may, even if only to lead Billy Mac out on the detour sprint!!!!!

M