Lumpy Largs 24

Guest EPCC

Really nice boring Largs run today, enjoyed every minute of it legs are totally gone now, looking forward to next week

Fergus enjoy HK are you taking the bike ?

• 2024 Subscriptions
Enjoyed today despite playing catch up for most of the ride. Back to the drawing board for me. Some good legs in the bunch today.

Will be thinking of you next week when in sunny Majorca. Won't manage next couple of weeks

Colin

;-)

you can recce the route for next year Colin ;-)

• 2023 Subscriptions
Good ride today. I think we did rather well with the weather as well. Andy - we were waiting at the foot of the Bowfield. You turned right and didnt hear our shouts.

Ciao

D

No worries Darryl

When I got to the end of the road I couldn't see you guys so I turned back to the bottom of the bowfield. My legs were done on that final rise at the loch and sat back on the descent to eat some food. Loved the pace today. It felt tough at times but in a good way!

Andy

• 2023 Subscriptions
Enjoyed today despite playing catch up for most of the ride. Back to the drawing board for me. Some good legs in the bunch today.

Will be thinking of you next week when in sunny Majorca. Won't manage next couple of weeks

Colin

;-)

Indeed Colin you need to check out the 312km circuit of the island, well according to Iain if you do the hilly bit first it'll be a breeze :grin:

• 2024 Subscriptions
thanks for a good run today, got home under my own steam ok.I am taking the EPO back to semi chem and getting the stuff Billy was on ( but double the dose).

off to Aran to morrow, weather looks good

Iain

Glad you made it back OK Iain. BTW, Billy's secret is 3 bottles of red wine the night before! Just think how good he'd be without his 'preparation' :lol: