Main Bunch Runs 30th Oct and November

Mark O

Ok, we've been to Largs and back, and to Troon for the day, any suggestions for this weekend's route and for next month. A sortie to Helensburgh and up Sinclair Street is possibly due, even if just to keep us away from Largs. Any advances on Helensburgh. Open to suggestions.

Mark

• Committee
Winter and its always like this

But it is not lighter remember 0900 tomorow is like 0800 today which was not exactly bright

billy

I am reading this thread with increasing fascination. I really dig the first gnomic utterance.

Surely 0900 tomorrow will be like 1000 today?

I have an interest because I may ambush. Will you come along Georgetown?

Alan

Spot on Alan, extra hour a daylight tomorrow morning.

The clocks go B A C K an hour. Lets call it 09.00 for 09.15 to allow for sleepy heads and to avoid further confusion. We can argue the merits of a 09.30 start for future weeks from the saddle.

See y'all in the morning

M

Look along with a letter disorder I have a number disorder but you know what I mean

Alan we will traverse the full length of the Georgetown road hitting the roundabout at approx 0933

Stoooopid!Stoooopid!

• Members

Mark, Billy, Greg, George - or someone else with my mobile number - could I ask for a wee favour, please?

I don't finish work till midnight tonight and I can't leave the house till late tomorrow morning because I'm on call. If the weather is half-decent, could one of you gents text me and let me know where you're going and how you intend to get back, please? I'll set out and look for you if I don't end up in the office. Cheers!

So it's 9-9.15 at clubrooms, 9.33 georgetown & 9.50 at bridge. Of course no-one has factored in the possibility of delay due to strong crosswinds or being attacked by a giant ant or rogue bears. Always hope for the best but prepare for the worst etc.